Welcome! How did you find this place? Well, now that you’re here, you might as well stay a while.
This blog is planned to be an intersection of music, electronics, software, and engineering. Topics will range from circuit design at the discrete transistor level all the way to front-end web app design.
Here’s what I’m planning on writing about:
- Documenting the design of personal projects
- Tutorials on the design of general electrical circuit topologies, and software architectures
- Sharing useful Linux tips and tricks
- Server and homelab setups
- Whatever else technical and interesting comes to mind
The balance of upcoming posts will be about my most recent project: an audiophile, multi-room, network audio receiver with integrated headphone amplifier. This is a major on-going project so expect a lot of content from that.